Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quilter Bees ~ February Drunk Love

I've had my eye on the Drunk Love quilts and blocks since I saw them a couple years ago but never truly tried to make them until Sharon of Quilter Bee's asked for them. Why do I do that? I know I can do it. I know I will love doing it. But I still put it off. Silly me.
She sent darker and lighter gray fabrics to everyone and each of us got a different bright color for the pop. I loved how bright the yellow is against the cool grays. Again, only one got to be the full 12.5" but I made two other starters for you, Sharon. I hope you don't mind finishing them. I had a lot of enjoyment in making them. =]

1 comment:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

I am loving that color combination and also the look of these blocks. I've never heard of that kind of block.