Here is a quick tutorial:
*About 32" Multi-purpose wire (I used 16 gauge, but its a little too thin. 20 gauge would be better. I got this from Lowes)
*70-80 ornaments of all sizes (I used half a set of 101 piece set Martha Stewart Living Shatter-Resistant Ornaments from Lowes and 20 Holiday Time mini shatter-proof ornaments from Walmart)
*15-20 inches of 1" width ribbon
*Needle nose pliers
1. Cut wire to 32". Use pliers to make a loop at one end of the wire. This works as a stop and part of the closure.
2. Begin threading ornaments onto the wire. I used 2-3 big ornaments then a mini one to fill the gaps.
3. Keep threading until about 1-1/2" of wire is left.
4. Use the pliers to hook the end through the loop to create a circle. Crimp the wire closed.
5. Wrap the ribbon around the closure.
6. Attach the letter charm.
7. Tie a bow and hang the gorgeous wreath on the door.
I just love this wreath. It makes our front porch festive and welcoming. I smile each time i see it. =]